Board logo

標題: [轉貼]Installation of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Agent for Linux [打印本頁]

作者: chun    時間: 2012-6-22 08:19     標題: [轉貼]Installation of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Agent for Linux

http://kb.acronis.com/content/2745

Acronis Agent for Linux can only be installed locally

Introduction

Extract Acronis Agent for Linux from the Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 installation package on a Windows machine and copy it to a Linux machine:

1. On a machine running Windows, run the Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 setup file;

2. Extract Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Agent for Linux;

3. The AcronisAgentLinux.i686 file will be extracted;

4. Copy the extracted AcronisAgentLinux.i686 file to a Linux machine.

(!) See also Installation of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Over Beta Versions.

Solution

Install Acronis Agent for Linux:

1. On the Linux machine where you copied the extracted AcronisAgentLinux.i686 file, run the following commands:

chmod 777 AcronisAgentLinux.i686

./AcronisAgentLinux.i686

2. Specify the Acronis License Server - either by typing its DNS name or IP address or by choosing to find the license server automatically. Alternatively, type your Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 license key;

3. The setup program may ask you to compile the SnapAPI module for your Linux kernel. Click Continue to compile the module now (recommended), or click Skip to compile it manually later.

(!) If the setup program could not compile the necessary module for your Linux distribution, or if you have chosen to compile the module manually later, please refer to the file: /usr/lib/Acronis/BackupAndRecovery/HOWTO.INSTALL

(!) When you want to install Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server Agent to be able to manage Linux machine remotely you should use the Advanced Server serial number imported to Acronis License Server (which means the Acronis Agent has to be connected to the Acronis License Server). If you specify the Advanced Server serial number manually the installer will not accept it. You can manually specify the standalone edition serial number only.

There are also two installation options used:

-l - to specify serial number of standalone edition only;

-L - to specify the IP address of Acronis License Server.

歡迎光臨 百利工頭 (http://bb.pc104.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0