查看完整版本: Sonicwall 3060 How do I access the SafeMode menu?

chun 2009-2-17 13:57

Sonicwall 3060 How do I access the SafeMode menu?

How do I access the SafeMode menu?<br>When the device is running, you can access the SafeMode menu from the ‘System &gt; Settings’ menu (it<br>will be under the ‘Firmware Management’ section). In emergency situations, you can also access the<br>SafeMode menu by holding in the Reset button on the front panel of the 3060/4060 (it’s the small pinhole<br>button between the Console port and the LAN interface) for 12-14 seconds until the ‘Test’ light begins<br>flashing red. If you have a Console session open, you will see the following dialog:<br>SonicROM Booting.............................<br>Initializing Firmware loader<br>SafeMode Switch Pressed<br>Initializing SafeMode<br>Starting SafeMode WebServer on 192.168.168.168<br>Also Starting SafeMode WebServer on (your LAN IP here)<br>Your SonicWALL is now running in SafeMode.<br>Connect to the SafeMode WebServer on 192.168.168.168<br>-Upload and download firmware images and system settings.<br>-Boot to your choice of firmware and settings.<br>-Manage system backups.<br>-Easily return your SonicWALL to a previous system state.<br>When the SonicWALL is booted into the SafeMode menu, connect a workstation to the LAN interface of<br>the 3060/4060 and access the special SafeMode GUI using the default IP address of 192.168.168.168, or<br>the device’s previously saved LAN interface IP address. You will be able to boot the device using a<br>previously saved image, boot the device from a known-good ‘Factory Default Image’, or you can upload a<br>new version of firmware with the ‘Upload New Firmware’ button.<br>
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Sonicwall 3060 How do I access the SafeMode menu?